Unfortunately, we cannot always guarantee availability of products. If the item ordered becomes unavailable or delayed, we will immediately notify you by e-mail or telephone. We never charge your credit card until your order is ready to ship, and we do not bill you for items that are not available. A pending amount may appear on your statement immediately after placing your order as a measure to authorize your card. However, the amount will not be processed until the time of shipment; any pending amount will disappear shortly after order placement.
Order processing takes between 2 to 3 business days. Once your order has been processed, your item(s) will be shipped within 48 hours. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Shipping rates are determined by weight and destination at point of purchase.
Shipping rates are determined by weight and destination at point of purchase.
All domestic orders are shipped via UPS or Fedex. All international orders are shipped via FedEx.
If the number of items exceeds our small or large shipping boxes, the order will be split. You will receive individual tracking numbers for the separate shipments.
Tracking a package
Upon shipment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your tracking number. For domestic orders, you can track your package at ups.com. For international orders, you can track your package at fedex.com. Once your order has shipped from our store, please directly contact your courier with any inquiries about the status of your package: UPS at 1-800-742-5877 and FedEx at 1-800-463-3339.
Linder and lindernewyork.com are not responsible for unexpected shipping delays caused by circumstances such as severe weather or natural disasters. Similarly, we are not responsible for unexpected shipping delays caused by circumstances related to the courier itself, such as clearance delays. In cases such as these, please directly contact your courier with any inquiries about the status of your package: UPS at 1-800-742-5877 and FedEx at 1-800-463-3339.
Linder is not responsible for:
- UPS/FedEx being unable to deliver a package due to an incorrect address entered by the customer.
- Customer’s refusal to pay duties.
- Multiple failed attempts to reach the customer at point of delivery.
- Payment of return shipping costs levied by the courier.
- Payment of re-shipping merchandise to the customer.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returned packages due to failed delivery.
Linder ships to all 50 states in the US. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses. We currently ship to the following countries:
If your country is not listed above, please e-mail us at email@example.com before ordering or call us at + 1 646 918 7196 Monday through Saturday, 12pm to 8pm Eastern time, or Sunday 12pm to 7pm.
You are entitled to return the purchased product for any reason within 14 days of having received it. Package may be open, item may be checked out, but must remain unused/unworn, tags untampered, and in the same condition that you received it.
Return Exempt Items:
- All sale items at 30% are eligible for exchange or store credit only
- All sale items at 50% markdown are final sale.
- Books and Magazines
- Gift cards
- Fragrances opened and sampled are non-refundable.
- International Orders
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If and when return is approved, refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- Check your bank account
- Contact your credit card company if the chargeback is pending.
- Contact your bank. Processing often takes time before a refund is posted.
- If you have gone through these steps and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
128 Thompson Street
New York, NY US 10012
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, you will be emailed a gift certificate to the email you provide.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt and a return form filled out, this you can find in your shipment, or on our website here.
- Mail your return product to: 128 Thompson Street, New York US 10012
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Shipping is non refundable. This applies to the original shipping cost for your order as well as the return-shipping cost.
- In the case of an exchange, we will cover the cost of the shipping for the new item.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.